ERA-UK is wholly dependent on public donations it receives to carry out its work in Eritrea.Â Please give generously and rest assured that your money will be allocated effectively and efficiently.Â Regular feedback on our activities will be provided
- You can make a regular commitment to give by direct debit. Please complete the Gift Aid Form.pdf and return to us. At no extra cost to you your donations can increase by 25%. Just complete the Gift Aid Form.pdf and tick the box allowing us to claim the tax on your gift back. This applies to UK tax payers only. Click HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs – about Goft Aid.
- You can make a donation by sending a cheque or p/o, payable to Eritrean Relief Association (UK) at our registered office address.
- Pay direct to our bank account at HSBC Bank A/C No. 21534718 Sort Code:40-04-04.
- GiveÂ through the self assessment return. This scheme allows any individual to nominate a charity to receive their tax repayment as a donation. For this scheme ERA-UK unique code is: LAQ27RG
- Use http://www.everyclick.com as your search engine, enter the Eritrean Relief Association UK, as your favourite charity, sign upÂ and help raise funds every time you click.
- You can leave a legacy or nominate ERA-UK in your will.
- Children learn to share their assets with the needyÂ when they start by collecting and donating out of their pocket, birthday, and other monetary gifts that they receive.Â Get childrenÂ to fill the ERAÂ -UK donation bottles.Â Contact Us for bottles.
- You can send a cheque made out to Eritrean Relief Association (UK). If you are a UK tax payer, please remember to Gift Aid it by completing the Gift Aid form.
- You can instruct your bank to make regular (monthly, quarterly, yearly) payments to Eritrean Relief Association, and providing you are a UK tax payer, you can Gift Aid your donation thereby extending your contribution by 28%.Â Â Â Â
Make a donation online
Your can either donate towards one of our projects or let ERA allocate your donation towards one of the projects which is in highest need.